Coconut & banana mini tarts
Banana Soya yogurt alternative 400g
Number of people : 6 people people
- 300g shortcrust pastry or shortbread
- 400g Sojade banana alternative to yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas cut into discs
- 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of demerara or muscovado sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Press the chosen pastry into lightly greased individual tart moulds.
- Beat the Sojade dessert, the eggs, the coconut, the cinnamon, and the sugar together in a receptacle and divide the mixture among the tarts.
- Lay the banana slices on top of this.
- Bake in the oven for thirty minutes or so. The top should be browned.