Matcha tea cranberries and almond muffins
Natural Soya drink
- 80 g rice flour or plain flour if you do not have a gluten intolerance
- 50 g ground almonds
- 20 g cornstarch or plain flour
- 3 tbsp cooking matcha tea
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 7 g leavening agent (gluten free) or baking powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 10 cl Natural Soya drink
- 2 handfuls of cranberries
- 2 handfuls of almond flakes
Preheat your oven to 180°C
Mix the flour, the ground almond, cornstarch, leavening agent, sugar and the matcha tea.
Add the eggs and the lait (milk) while whisking.
Add in the cranberries.
Pour into muffin cases and set the almond flakes on top.
Bake for around a dozen minutes (make sure to monitor the cooking as it varies depending on the oven).