Pancakes with Sojade Délice Rice Cooking
Rice cream alternative
Number of people : 4 people people
- 200ml of Sojade Délice Rice Cooking
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 200g of flour (100g of rice flour, 50g of buckwheat flour, 50g of potato or corn flour)
- 1 packet of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
In a bowl, mix the egg yolks, flours, baking powder and gradually add the Sojade Délice Rice Cooking. Add the oil.
Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks with the salt and incorporate it into the rest of the preparation until evenly mixed. Heat a non-stick frying pan and add half a ladleful of batter. Once small holes start to appear on the top of your pancake, turn it over and cook for another minute.
This base can be used hot or cold at any time of day.
- For sweet pancakes: You can add any of the following to your pancake batter: 2 tablespoons of frozen red berries or dried fruits (raisins, apricots, cranberries etc.), a little orange blossom water or even chocolate chips.
- For savoury pancakes: Add herbs to the batter (chives, dill, basil etc.) and/or a few vegetables (spinach, peas, dried tomatoes etc.). You can also add lardons, diced ham or bacon, grated cheese…