Small chocolate creams with rice drink
Sojade Soya drink Calcium 1L
Number of people : 8 people people
- 200 g cooking chocolate
- 50 cl Sojade rice drink
- 4 egg yolks and 1 whole egg
- 60 g caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 100°C (th.3/4).
- Beat the eggs in a salad bowl with the sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Break the chocolate into pieces. Bring the rice drink to the boil and add the chocolate off the heat. Stir until completely melted down.
- Put into the first preparation until the mixture is uniform.
- Divide the mixture into little pots and bake in a bain marie for 1hr10mins, the cream should now be set.
- Take out of the oven, allow it to cold at room temperature then put it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.