Number of people : 6 people people
- 50 cl of Sojade Natural Drink
- 200g of Sojade Natural alternative to yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 80g brown flour
- 500g broccoli
- 2 sliced onions
- 2 goat cheeses, roughly 100g each (optional), e.g. La bergerie brand
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Herbes de Provence
- pinch of nutmeg
- unprocessed salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the broccoli into small sprigs and boil it for 5 minutes.
- While this is happening, heat the onions in the olive oil until they are golden.
- Take a salad bowl, whip the eggs together with the salt, pepper, Herbes de Provence, and nutmeg, then add the flour and Sojade Natural alternative to yogurt, taking good care to stir well.
- Put the Sojade drink over it, add the diced goat cheese, and mix.
- Take a slightly greased oven dish, lay out the onions first, then the broccoli on top, and cover all this with the above mixture.
- Bake in the oven for roughly 40 minutes. Best served hot.