Red Lentil and Delice de reis Soup
Rice cream alternative
Number of people : 4 people people
- 1.5l of vegetable stock
- 300g of red lentils
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 200ml of Sojade Délice de reis
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the onion. Peel and dice the carrots.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and carrots and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes. Add the coriander and stir. Lastly, add the lentils and mix well.
- Pour over the stock and bring to the boil. Cover and cook over a low heat until the lentils are soft (around 10 minutes).
- Take off the heat and blend. Pour in the Délice de reis for a silky smooth soup.
- Season with salt and pepper, and mix well. Serve immediately.