Mango & pineapple tiramisu
Pineapple Soya yogurt alternative 400g
Number of people : 6 people people
For the cream mix:
- 250g Sojade Pineapple dessert
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g sugar
- 2 egg whites
For the fruit syrup:
- 2 small mangos, just ripe, peeled and quartered
- 1 small Victoria pineapple peeled and cut into thin slices
- 25cl water
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 50g sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 8g agar agar
- 24 sponge fingers
Prepare your fruit syrup:
- Bring the water with the sugars and cinnamon to the boil and leave to simmer lightly for 10 minutes.
- Filter the syrup, bring it back to the boil, and throw the previously cut and peeled fruit into it.
- Leave to cook on a low heat for 8–10 min, then leave the fruit to cool in the syrup.
- Strain the fruit delicately to retrieve all the syrup.
- Put the fruit to one side for use in building the Tiramisu.
For the cream,
- Whip the egg yolks with the sugars until the mixture whitens and becomes foamy.
- Add the Sojade Pineapple Dessert, the agar agar, and mix.
- Raise the whites to a stiff foam. It’s a good idea to put the receptacle and the egg whites in the fridge for at least an hour just before starting so they will take better.
- Mix the above preparation delicately.
- Cut the biscuits in two and using a spoon, soak them in the syrup diluted with 10cl of water.
- Place the soaked biscuits in the bottom of dessert glasses and add a few chunks of the pineapple and mangos you set aside (you can press down lightly on these fruits in order to compact the layers).
- Put two level tablespoons of the cream preparation over this then repeat the operation, finishing with a generous layer of cream. Leave in a cold place for at least four hours.