Plum batter pudding with rice drink
Sojade Soya drink Calcium 1L
Number of people : 6 people people
- 500 g plums, quetsch, mirabelle, etc.
- 40 g butter or margarine
- 100 g flour
- 50 g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 20 cl Sojade rice drink
- icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Melt the margarine.
- Mix the flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, then the rice drink and melted margarine. Stir well to obtain a uniform mixture.
- Rinse, wipe and stone the fruit. Place in the tin and spread out evenly, then pour the batter over the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes then lower the temperature to 180° (th.6) for another 20 minutes.
- The plum batter pudding should be eaten warm or cold dusted with a little icing sugar