Zingy strawberry and mint dessert
Number of people : 2 people people
- Hemp milk: 30g
- Hemp yogurt: 120g
- Strawberries: 50g
- Mint leaves: 6
- Sugar: 20g
- Remove the stalks and wash the strawberries. Chop into pieces, keeping 2 whole for decoration.
- Heat the hemp milk and yogurt in a saucepan. Once it has boiled remove from heat.
- Place the hot mixture in the mixing bowl, add the pieces of strawberry, 4 mink leaves and the sugar. Stir gently.
- Pour the mixture into bodega or verrine glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, decorate with a whole strawberry and a mint leaf.