Baby vegetable quiche
Natural Hemp drink
Number of people : 4 people people
- Hemp milk: 200g
- Hemp yogurt: 200g
- Eggs: 2
- Shortcrust pastry: 1 block
- Carrots: 60g
- Broccoli: 100g
- Salt, pepper: to taste
- Peel and wash the carrots and broccoli. Chop the carrots into thin slices. Separate the broccoli florets.
- Blanch the carrots for 3 minutes and then the broccoli florets for 1 minute in a large saucepan of boiling salted water. Strain and cool in a bowl of cold water. Strain again. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 6).
- Line the tin with the pastry and blind bake for 5 minutes.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat fast. Add the hemp yogurt and milk, season. Stir well.
- Take the pastry out of the oven. Place the vegetables on the base of the quiche and pour over the egg mixture.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 180°c.