Butternut squash and hazelnut lasagne
Natural Hemp drink
Number of people : 4 people people
- Lasagne: 4 sheets
- Margarine: 100g
- Flour: 100g
- Hemp milk: 1l
- Ground hazelnuts: 20g
- Butternut squash: 300g
- Whole hazelnuts: 40g
- Salt, pepper: to taste
- For the béchamel sauce:
- Melt the margarine, add the flour, stir well and cook on a low heat for 1 minute without browning, while stirring. Add the well chilled hemp milk a little at a time, while whisking. Bring to the boil stirring constantly, until you get a creamy sauce. Add the ground hazelnuts. Season. Set aside.
- Peel the butternut squash and cut into 1cm cubes. Cook for a few minutes in salted water.
- Place the whole hazelnuts in a pan and toast until well browned. Let them cool and chop roughly.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 6).
- Place the first layer of lasagne in a greased dish, followed by the butternut squash cubes and half the hemp béchamel. Add a second layer of lasagne and cover with the remaining béchamel, sprinkle with the pieces of toasted hazelnut.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a salad.