Courgette/onion custard with Rice Milk
Sojade Soya drink Calcium 1L
Number of people : 4 people
- 2 medium courgettes
- 1 red onion
- 50 cl of rice milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 coffee spoon of allspice
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Peel and chop the onion. Peel, rinse and dice the courgettes.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and cook the onion gently over a medium heat. Add the courgettes and season with the allspice, salt and pepper.
- Mix and cook with a lid for 5 minutes, the courgettes should be soft. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add the rice milk and then the vegetables.
- Pour the preparation into a glass dish or cake tin and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve with a seasonal salad.