Curried Prawns with Délice de reis and a Julienne of Crunchy Vegetables
Rice cream alternative
Number of people : 4 people people
- 400g of cooked prawns
- 400ml of Sojade Délice de reis
- 400g of julienned vegetables: carrots, courgettes, celery etc. (available frozen)
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Shell the prawns and set aside.
- In a frying pan, fry off the finely chopped onion and the prawns.
- Lay the julienned vegetables in a single layer of a small pot and season.
- Put over the Délice de reis and add the curry powder. Finally, add the prawns.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at gas mark 6 (180°C) for 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with fresh parsley.