Sliced potato bake with rice drink
Sojade Soya drink Calcium 1L
Number of people : 4 people people
- 800 g potatoes (firm)
- 25 cl Sojade rice drink
- 20 cl Sojade Cuisine
- 1 knob of margarine
- 1 coffee spoon of nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Peel the potatoes then cut into thin slices with a mandoline.
- Put them in a large saucepan with the rice drink, the soya cream, the knob of margarine, nutmeg and season.
- Stir while bringing to the boil then lower the heat slightly and cook for 5 minutes.
- Delicately put the preparation into a baking dish, the potatoes should be well covered, bake at th.6 (180°) for 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately!