Summer cheese filo
Soya cream alternative
Number of people : 4 people people
- 20cl Sojade Cuisine
- 120g confit tomatoes (marinated in olive oil)
- 200g small fresh organic goat cheeses, e.g. La Bergerie brand
- 1 spring fresh mint (peppermint if you can find it)
- freshly ground salt & pepper
- 6 organic filos
- 1 beaten egg yolk
- Put 40cl Sojade Cuisine into a bowl. Add the fresh goat cheese. Drain the confit tomatoes, cut them into pieces and smash with a fork then add. Now add the chopped fresh mint, salt & pepper and mix again.The preparation needs to be quite thick.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Lay out a filo and cut into four quarters.
- Take a good spoonful of your preparation and place it on the round edge of each quarter. Fold the edges over then roll the filo into small “cigars”.
- Seal the ends by brusing with beaten egg. Lay out the rolls in an oven dish and bake till crispy (10–15 min depending on your taste)