Chilled soup with red and yellow peppers
Natural Soya drink
Number of people : 4 people people
- 450 ml Sojade Natural Drink
- 2 red peppers + 2 yellow peppers
- 1 nice ripe tomato
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 level teaspoon of ground cumin (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 drops of Tabasco sauce or a pinch of ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Wrap each pepper in aluminium foil and lay out in a dish.
- Put in oven for 30 minutes then remove dish and leave peppers to cool for 10 min before unwrapping. Peel all the peppers and cut each into 4 wide strips (make sure no pips remain inside).
- Take a large saucepan and sweat the chopped shallots and garlic in olive oil.
- Cut the tomato into 4 and add to saucepan, leave to cook on a low heat for 3 min then add the peppers, cumin, salt & pepper. Cook for a further 4 min and leave to cool. Mix with the Sojade drink in the mixer, add 3 drops of Tabasco, mix for 1 minute at top speed then put the soup in the fridge to serve chilled.
You can proportion the ingredients differently to obtain different coloured soups: red, yellow, orange (same for green peppers)